Sturgeon Ventures LLP wins Compliance Consultancy Firm of the Year in the UK
Sturgeon Ventures are pleased to announce that they have won Compliance Consultancy Firm of the Year – UK for the recent Corporate INTL awards.
…Corporate INTL’s research department conducted extensive reviews, drew insight from business leaders throughout the world and took suggestions over the past 12 months to produce a shortlist of firms for each category. Tens of thousands of nomination forms were received from the following sources:
- The readership of Corporate INTL magazine, which is distributed to more than 70,000 individuals each month, all of which are either investors in business, leaders of companies or advisers for those businesses on a global level
- Our database of more than 300,000 individual partners of law firms
- Our database of more than 280,000 CFOs, CEOs and Directors of public & private businesses around the world
- Our database of more than 30,000 in-house counsel of businesses operating publicly and privately, varying in size from private mid-market to leading publicly listed companies around the world
- The financial community, Investment Managers, Private Equity Investors, Investment Bankers, Hedge Fund Managers, Business Bankers, Asset-Based Lenders and Wealthy Individuals
After the shortlist stage, a panel of judges formed by leading individuals from Corporate INTL’s subscriber base from each continent determined the award winners…
Sturgeon Ventures Compliance Services
Sturgeon assists directly in a variety of areas and has contacts for specialist services, such as SEC Advice, from those whom we have worked with and find invaluable, through our Regulatory Ecosystem.
Working with many of the leading Compliance Consultancy companies in the United Kingdom and around the world, Sturgeon Ventures is able to engage their services to work alongside SCS, and we manage these trusted client relationships whilst working with other consultancies. These consultancies also engage Controlled Function personnel of Sturgeon Ventures in order to satisfy ‘threshold conditions’ until their own staff are competent.
We provide a full range of consultancy advice, reviews and compliance support services to firms who have been incubatees of the Regulatory Incubator Ecosystem and are then independently regulated by the:
and others. This includes entities seeking authorisation and firms and individuals who are uncertain about whether their activities need to be regulated. We can also support firms regulated by the Maltese Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
Sturgeon has won several awards for its compliance consultancy services, including most recently:
- ACQ5 Law Awards 2019
- ACQ5 Law Awards 2020
- Leaders in Law Global Awards 2020