Third Party Fund Management
Often a Management Company in the European Union known as a Man Co Platform will delegate to a firm like Sturgeon.
Sturgeon has been a third-party fund manager since 1998; originally with a private US family office and in the last decade as an Independent Investment Manager. Sturgeon is known to many regulators including the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and the Luxembourg regulator (CSSF).
Visit this link to see our US SEC Registration.
We provide advisory services to the following range of funds and service providers:
- EU VECA Funds – this allows the smaller venture capital fund to use EEA Passport for marketing
- Hedge Funds
- EIS Schemes
- SEIS Schemes
- Long Only Managers
- Family Offices
- Managed Accounts
- Private Equity Funds
- Venture Capital Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- Specialist Thematic Funds
- Delegated Portfolio Manager from UCITs funds
- Family Office Trusts
- Employee Benefit Schemes
Our collective portfolio management and advisory expertise is enhanced by our clients’ asset class expertise.
Sometimes the Advisor has an Appointed Representative and sometimes we are the Portfolio Manager where the firm advising is fully regulated by the FCA as a corporate finance advisor or other permissions.
Preparation – Establishing a Fund
We support advisors in a number of ways:
- The preparation and issue of the fund investment memorandum.
- Keeping a close eye on the regulatory obligations, whilst getting the correct structures in place.
- Review of the fund marketing/promotional documentation.
- Advice and professional input into the structures and domiciles of the fund and or schemes.
- Liaison with other professional advisors.
- Managing necessary verification and financial approvals of the documentation.
- Assisting in appointment and using some of our internal team on investment committees.
- Assisting with fund directors from the Investment Manager who are already approved by regulators from Ireland to Malta to Cayman.
Our offering is further enhanced, as through our partners, we have on the ground investment managers who are locally regulated in Hong Kong and in the Cayman Islands, offering expertise and substance, not simply PO boxes, which can be delegated back to the UK or other jurisdictions.
KID Reports for One Ragtime Platform investments
Please click this link to see our KID Reports.