Seonaid Mackenzie speaker at Hedge Fund Start-up Forum London 2014
Seonaid Mackenzie will be a headline speaker at the Hedge Fund Start-up Forum London 2014 on 7th May, on ‘Compliance & Regulation: Best Practice & Meeting Challenges’. The talk will include:
- Understanding the basics of current hedge fund regulation
- Regulation that most affects startups
- Meeting the needs of investors; the regulatory framework they are looking for
- Gaining investor trust through regulatory compliance
- Key challenges under AIFMD
- How funds caught up by the directive should prepare
- Assessing other regulatory threats on the horizon and the proactive steps to tackle them
Sturgeon Ventures Background Information
Sturgeon Ventures are the most established Regulatory Incubator,a trusted partner and venture catalyst. Providing nurturing and bespoke solutions, also known as a Regulatory Umbrella or Regulatory Hosting .
Sturgeon Ventures has incubated people and firms since 1999 and has been a family office wealth advisor since 1998. Sturgeon Ventures are Authorised and Regulated by the FCA and provide regulatory umbrella services.
We have been nominated and won many awards including most recently Finance Awards Most Trusted FCA Regulatory Incubator 2104, ACQ MAGAZINE Business Incubator of the year 2104 and Venture Capitalist of the Year at the 2014 M&A Awards.